[DI4] Junior/ Senior Analytics Engineer (SQL) Toàn thời gian Job05-05-2023 21:32 Ngân hàng Toàn Quốc 106 lượt xem Reference: 23658
Chi tiết về Tin tuyển dụng
MSB’s Analytics Engineers sit at the intersection of business teams, Data Analytics and IT and are responsible for bringing robust, efficient, and integrated data models to life. Analytics Engineers can speak the language of both business teams and technical teams, aiming to translate data insights and analysis needs into models powered by the MSB Data Platform. The successful Analytics Engineer is able to blend business acumen with technical expertise and transition between business strategy and data development.
This position will report to Analytics Engineer Manager who reports to Head of Data Governance and Analytics Centre.
1. Job Requirements
As a team member responsible for helping to bridge the gap between business and technology, the Analytics Engineer role requires equal amounts business acumen and technical acumen.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, team members to understand the analytics needs of the domain, define successful analytics outcomes, and fulfill those needs.
- Partner with IT functions to define requirements about data infra functions and data sourcing.
- Design, build, and deploy data models that support multiple analytics use cases across the bank.
- Contribute to data catalog, a resource to support single source of truth analytics.
- Implement the DataOps philosophy in everything you do.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale database environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Perform bug fixes, apply enhancements to the models as when the need arises.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology
- 2+ years in the Data space as an analyst, engineer, or equivalent.
- Ability to write optimized SQL queries
- 2+ years’ experience designing, implementing, operating, and extending commercial Kimball enterprise dimensional models.
- 2+ years’ experience building reports and dashboards in a data visualization tool
- Positive and solution-oriented mindset
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with task organizational skills
Key selling points:
- Create a professional advancement in your career by participating in and building MSB's super technology projects from the kick-off phase. These are the key innovation projects, bringing a digital breakthrough for the bank, with a capital investment of over 2,000 billion VND.
- Experience the latest architecture and technologies in various domains within the banking sector and work directly with leading global partners such as AWS, BCG, McKinsey, IBM, and Temenos.
- Earn up to $2500 per month, with a 15-18 month’s salary package/ year and comprehensive benefits, including ESOP, preferential loans, high-end MSB Care health insurance, and flexible working hours….
- Work in a leading digital transformation bank with MSB's unique corporate culture, applying the effective Agile@Scrum model.