[DI4] Solution Architect/ Enterprise Architect - DXKB Toàn thời gian Job04-05-2023 20:32 Ngân hàng Toàn Quốc 47 lượt xem Reference: 23114
Chi tiết về Tin tuyển dụng
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
This is a position under the MSB D-Innovation 04 - The largest annual technology recruitment program of MSB. The ultimate goal of the program is to attract and cultivate top IT talents who want to create a professional advancement by participating in and contributing to large-scale technology projects from the kick-off phase. These are key innovative projects that aim to digitalize the bank and require an investment of over VND 2,000 billion.
Mô tả công việc
- Deliver an end-to-end technical outcome for initiatives by orchestrating delivery across one or more domains. They identify service impacts. They understand how new and existing target states will be consumed to deliver and initiative. They work to shape and sequence initiative features on service backlogs.
- Provide technical direction and leadership to the architecture team, across the technology lifecycle, creating and maintaining the Target State Architecture for each capability within the domain and mapping all components together.
- Align application roadmap to MSB technology strategy and architectural principles / patterns.
- Perform architecture optimization, scaled modeling, various forms of walkthroughs design reviews
- Drive the service feature backlog grooming and raises features, epics and stories as suited for delivery and providing architecture input into the prioritization of backlog items. Ensure capabilities external to the service are also identified a dependencies where appropriate.
- Create impact analysis of functional and non-functional requirements and constraints on the business roadmap in the current business and technology environment including the regulatory impacts and risks.
- Make the document architectural decisions to satisfy regulatory and compliance requirements for the domain.
- Validate design artifacts for completeness, ensuring testability to enable effective change management of assesses within the domain.
- Support “You build it, you run it” by participating in service production releases.
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
- Experience of 5+ years in Technology generally.
- Experience of 2+ years in Architecture of Design.
- Experience with developing or running agile practices in large organizations with regulatory and legacy constraints.
- Strong business acumen and engagement skills to influence business strategy to help shape, triage, priorities business outcomes and develop roadmaps for the business unit / domains.
- Ability to lead and maintain backlog of business outcomes portfolio view of the business domain
- Experience in working in a scale agile structure to help coordinate work to a persistent team of solution architects.
- Proven experience strong business engagement, influencing skills with the ability to navigate complex topics with fact-based analysis.
- Understand the trade-off involved in technology change while simultaneously delivering business benefit.
- Require commercial acumen, business alignment and ability to negotiate.
- Degree in Computer Science / information system or equivalent technical qualification
- Architecture or technology related certifications / cloud will be an advantage
- Business acumen in banking / financial; services industry will be an advantage
- Create a professional advancement in your career by participating in and building MSB's super technology projects from the kick-off phase. These are the key innovation projects, bringing a digital breakthrough for the bank, with a capital investment of over 2,000 billion VND.
- Experience the latest architecture and technologies in various domains within the banking sector and work directly with leading global partners such as AWS, BCG, McKinsey, IBM, and Temenos.
- Earn up to $2500 per month, with a 15-18 month’s salary package/ year and comprehensive benefits, including ESOP, preferential loans, high-end MSB Care health insurance, and flexible working hours….
- Work in a leading digital transformation bank with MSB's unique corporate culture, applying the effective Agile@Scrum model.